Sunday, May 12, 2013

Tired

Nights like this...while listening to k-indie mixes on 8tracks...

I feel old and tired and I guess its the time when you finally have to decide what you should do with your life. The decent grades I got for As gave me the opportunity to take up the courses of my choice in the respective universities.

All along, I've been living my life without much expectations, without any ambitions, without any goals. Then I finally came up with a few choices and submitted my university applications weeks ago. And now I have to decide on which university to enroll. Why is my life full of choices? Lol, I'm probably gonna get bashed by some people out there. But seriously...I wish I have someone to tell me what to do with my life. Oh, but then I will probably complain about how I cannot make my own decisions. What a bloody hypocrite I am.

What I want to do:

  • Visit Cups N Canvas again because of the delicious Sweet Potato Latte
  • Nua the whole day at the cafe (if possible)
  • Every morning; to wake up naturally without the alarm clock
  • Read my books
  • Plan the itinerary for my free&easy trip to Seoul
  • Pick up on film photography
  • Continue practising on my guitar

What I really need to do:

  • Decide on a university
  • University
  • Freshmen year
  • Orientation camps
  • Open houses
  • Tea parties
  • Uni
  • Uni
  • Uni
  • Uni
  • Probably start studying for QET (wtf)
  • Uni
  • Uni







Lol, fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment