Sunday, May 19, 2013

Ketchup, catch up

For the past few days, I've been meeting up with my loved ones whom I haven't seen in a while. Forever getting that warm and fuzzy feeling whenever I chat with them. Really enjoyed my weekends :')


1d133b46bf0511e2af7e22000a1f8ae5_7

Met up with our dearest Tranny who was in Singapore for a short getaway from Indo. Had supper with her after our choir practice on Friday. Thank god for Pastamania which closes at like, 11pm. Yes, topics discussed includes university choices, kidnap scams in Indo, how much we missed the authentic Italian pasta etc etc and last but not least, how Tranny looked so seductive in the picture above. What a provocative pose.

42fcba94c03111e2b62722000a1fbc10_7

Went to SMU tea session with Lijuan in the morning. Sorry, it was too early for me I swear I was still half asleep during the panel discussion. Took this picture because we were seriously falling asleep and we had to do something interesting to keep us awake.

3386f7aac07c11e2940422000aa80010_7

Met up with Gina back in the West for early dinner together. This girl is so busy with school the last time we really met up and have a meal together was like, a month ago? 1 month is really long! While we were still schooling we meet up at least once a week and during the As mugging period we meet each other every single day. After dinner we went to chill at Tutti Frutti and chatted over froyo. Talked to her about 黄城 which we watched last week. I was probably a little too critical. I guess, I just cannot forget about drama...




Meanwhile, things to look forward this upcoming week!


  1. 2 days work week (WEE!!!!)
  2. NYJC Limelight Concert @ Esplanade on Wednesday
  3. Music Matters Live


Its gonna be a good week.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment